February 7, 2011

My favorite people!!

I was looking back at a bunch of old photos of the kids, and I thought I would blog them. I LOVE to see old pictures of the kids!! Enjoy!! These really are my three favorite people!!
I LOVE them so much,
and
I LOVE being a mom!!!!

Ash, fall 2007
Easter 2008
Easter 2008, Me and Lily
Lily and Noah used to always sleep together...cute! 2008
Ash picking Noah's nose...2008
Then she fell asleep...I love how she used to suck her thumb!
At the Indy Zoo, spring 2008
Ash at Chuckie Cheese, spring 2008
Lily's preschool graduation...May 2008
Noah in the Memorial Day parade, May 2008
Lily's birthday at Chuckie Cheese's, May 2008

Ash at the pool, summer 2008
Lily kissing Noah, summer 2008
On the way to move to Missouri...car packed, and ready to go! July, 2008
All three asleep...probably somewhere in Illonois!
July 2008, LDS visitors center in Independence, MO
Still at the visitors center with Grandpa Harrington
Ash eating spilled cereal on the floor
Noah at 'Fair Oaks Dairy Farm'
Lily feeding a baby goat...so cute!
Lily riding her horse, at 'Fair Oaks Dairy Farm'

Noah riding his horse
Noah fishing at the farm.
Ash petting her goat
Movie night! Summer 2008
Lily and Ash at the pool, summer 2008
My sweet Chubby cheek Ash!
Fall 2008
Ash and her chubby legs...fall 2008
Ash, fall 2008
Noah at his soccer game, fall 2008
My chubby legged Ash on the patio

First day of preschool for Lily, Fall 2008
Lily & Ash, Fall 2008
Lily, Fall 2008

First day of school for Noah, Fall 2008
Ash eating her ice cream cone, fall 2008
Lily
Ash
The kids at a pumpkin patch, Fall 2008



LOOK at my beautiful girl!!!
Lily, Christmas 2008
Christmas 2008
Noah and Lily...one of my favorite pictures!!
Lily and Ash in their matching pj's, and Ash with her mouth full of banana
I am sure I could post many more pictures, but that is enough for now. 

No comments: