February 12, 2011

Ashlyn's Valentine Hair

My good friend here, Chantel, watches Ash for me on the days when I need to sleep. She is the same friend that watched her last year when I had classes, and who watched them when I went to Arizona last month. She is an amazing friend! And she treats my kids as her own! I just love her! Anyways, I dropped off Ash Friday morning after working all night, so I could go home and sleep. Chantel was going to bring Ash to the ward Valentine party for ward playgroup(all the stay at home moms do a weekly playgroup with their youngest children). Ash brought her newly decorated Valentine box, and her kitty Valentine's to hand out. What's cute is that when I dropped off Ash to Chantel's she was dressed, and I had already gotten her breakfast, but I didn't do her hair...minor detail. Well, when I met Chantel at the church to grab Ash from the Valentine party her hair looked like this...



We call this Valentine hair! How cute is this?? It's in the shape of hearts!! Thanks Chantel for making her look even cuter than she already is!

No comments: