February 12, 2011

Guess who's in Heat?

Yup, you guessed it...Daisy! She has looked like this all day...
She is very ready and willing...the little slut! Just kidding!

Noah kept asking why she was meowing all the time and putting her bum up in the air. I told him that she was just wanting some lovens from a boy. He answered, "I'm a boy, I'll give her lovens!"
They he went over to her and rubbed the side of her cheeks, which she loves. I told him that wasn't really what she was looking for, but that she wanted a boy kitty to give her some lovens so they could make baby kitties. He then asked if we could go and get a boy kitty for her?! Ah, let me think about that...NO!! 
On a side note, maybe it is time for Noah to get the birds and bees talk...you think??

1 comment:

Janel said...

Maybe you could pimp her out to the neighborhood cats. Extra cash flow??? I'm seein' it.