Do I seem confusing on my blog?
I always read over my posts multiple times before I post them, but then it never seems to fail that I have people call or e-mail me and say that my most recent blog post is confusing.
So, to clarify my last two posts...
I wanted my job because I wanted to use my education, learn new skills, help people, make some money, and I wanted to quit being a financial burden on people and support me and the kids on my own. BUT, I felt torn because of course I also wanted to be a full-time stay at home mom. Well, after talking with family and my leaders I decided to quit, stay home, put my kids first, and try other methods to make money (by not working a full-time night shift job). BUT, when I went in to quit, they asked me to stay on for one month to finish out the schedule. SO, I am working for one month...at this point. Maybe more if it all ends out working out okay. But that isn't my intention. AND, just because I felt so torn about my decision, doesn't mean that I am not excited to work for this Hospice Care center. I feel blessed to be able to do it even for a month, and to be with such a great company. So that was why I posted the most recent post. I am not planning on working long, but I wanted to tell everyone about the place that I will be working. It's an amazing place, and I am super excited to use my education, and learn life-long skills.
Does that clarify it, or does that make it more confusing??

No comments:
Post a Comment