Noah and Grave Digger
Ash...isn't she so cute!
Ash and some girls from the ward watching the track
All the cars
Noah and his award
Today was Noah's Pinewood Derby! He was so excited about it! This is something that he looks forward to all year! In fact, he already sketched out drawings for what he wants to make the next three years!!
Well, Grandpa Harrington helped him to build his car this year while he was here visiting this week. When Grandpa came last Sunday, he came with the idea of building the monster truck called 'Grave Digger.' Noah was of course pumped!! So they got to work on it Monday while I was at work, and the kids had the day off school because of MLK day. By the time I got home that night my dad and Noah had already done all the construction on it, and had it completely ready to paint. Noah then got the flu the next day...luckily my parents were here to watch him so I didn't have to miss work. What a hidden blessing! So all Tuesday while Noah was veggin' and recouping on the couch off and on, he would take small breaks to get up and paint 'Grave Digger.'
Today he didn't win...because of speed, but he did win 'Most Original Car Design.' YAY Noah! I am so proud of him. He was so great about not winning, he was happy to just be there! He is such an great kid! I feel so blessed to call him mine.






No comments:
Post a Comment