Okay, so I totally forgot to blog Christmas Day!! I had two posts just on Christmas Eve, then somehow I skipped Christmas! Obviously, I am a little scatter-brained lately!
The kids woke up at 7:40a on Christmas morning, which I think really isn't bad! And after opening their stockings, we all headed to the basement to watch an LDS Christmas movie that tells us about Christ's birth. It was a tradition of the Ellis's and I think it is a fabulous one! It really brought the Spirit and the meaning of Christmas into their home.
After the movie we headed upstairs to open and the presents. Halfway through we took a little break, got breakfast, and then we finished up opening the presents.
I still feel so immensely blessed that my friend was willing to get my kids Christmas presents, and that a family in her ward wanted to adopt us, so that the could get their Christmas Eve jammies, and one extra present. It was such a great Christmas!! Filled with nothing but love and lots of blessings!
Lily opening her stocking
Ash opening hers
Ash and her Dora microphone
Lily got art supplies...her favorite!
Noah and his Bionicles
Ash, Lily, and Caden
Noah and more Bionicles
Lily and her 'Glow Magnadoodle'
Noah and his Leggo game
Ash and her princess purse
This is what Noah and Caden did for hours...read 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'















No comments:
Post a Comment