March 1, 2011

Wedding Colors

So I have picked Damask (a black and white print) and Lime Green for my wedding colors, with sprigs of Hot Pink. Brandon said I could pick whatever I wanted...love that man!

All day I have been looking at websites for ideas for wedding invitations, and such, and I just thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures.

This one isn't the ride shade of green, so just imagine lime green

I love this pocket one, so in the pocket I could put our engagement picture, RSVP card, registration card, etc.
I love how fancy this one is...
This is adorable! And I could do it on the green or pink.
Another pocket one...cute huh?
Damask wedding cake...
I like this cake, but it needs come color!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this table setting!! It's totally what I have pictured all along!

So I think I can do most things homemade (even the wedding invites if I wanted to be really frugal), and the decorations, centerpieces, etc. The question is...how much do I do myself???? I want it to all be really classy, and look expensive and elegant, but yet I want to be able to do it all on a tight budget. So if any of you have any ideas for anything wedding related...send it my way!!!!

Oh, we are not doing a wedding reception, so I don't need ideas for that. We are thinking a sit down dinner for family only and then maybe an open house too, or instead of the dinner. Still deciding.

So much to think about!! But I am having a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ENGAGED PEOPLE!!!!!

1 comment:

Fado said...

Love it! As I was looking at all the pictures I realized it's exactly like your blog background!