March 22, 2011

Spring Break

Day #5-Making a tent...it had a maze underneath it. I thought it was very creative.

Day #3-Lily Got Hi-lights...she needed them! Her roots were so long from where the sun bleached her hair out last summer. It was nasty looking. But not anymore! Now she color is all blended.
The after shot...
Doesn't that look better?? And it's really natural, you can't really tell I hi-lited it. I actually have done it the last two winters and no one has ever noticed, or said a word. Probably because she is a natural blond anyways, and all along her hairline is practically white! She just gets a little dark on the winter. I love it though...much better!


Day #2-In the evening...Noah made this at Cub Scouts

Day #2-Picnic at the park with the cousins, playing in the culdesac later that day.
Lily and cousin Lauryn

Ash an her tractor, and Noah with his electric scooter...Lily was taking the picture. Notice me in the background in the trunk of the van with my laptop? I was checking my e-mail while they played.
Lily washing the neighbors car.
At the park...
The four girl cousins, and Auntie Bev.




Day #1-A walk in the neighborhood before dinner. LOVE Ashlyn's hair...her babysitter did it.


Playing hopscotch with our friends from our ward.


Last week was the kids spring break, and although we didn't go anywhere this year, we did spend A LOT of time outside! It was gorgeous weather here, so everyday we picked an outdoor activity...whether it was a picnic in the park, or just a walk in the neighborhood with friends. On the last day of spring break it rained, so the kids had the idea of making a fort in the living room...I remember making them when I was a kid and thinking how cool it was. Man do I feel old!!

Anyways, enjoy the pictures!

No comments: