March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday ASHLYN!!

My sweet baby girl turned 4 today!! Where has the past 4 years gone?? She looks so grown up! I just LOVE my baby girl SO much!! I can't imagine my life without her!
For her birthday I just let her have whatever she wanted...quite literally. It was her day to be pampered. Earlier she had requested to have a DS, puzzles, friends over, to go to 'Fun Run,' and to have 'Hello Kitty' cupcakes. So, she got it! Enjoy the pictures...I went a little crazy taking them!

The Birthday Girl!! Ashlyn turns 4!!!!
Brandon sent her two puzzles...here is one of them.

I got her two more puzzles...puzzles are her favorite things ever! But they didn't come in on time, so they aren't in the picture. Ash also got her own pink DS, and a 'Hello Kitty' carrying case for it.



Noah joined in to help with the DS game, and Lily wanted to do the puzzle with her.
As a tradition, the person who is having their birthday, gets to have breakfast in bed, and have anything they want for breakfast. Ash asked if she could just have 'Cheerios' at the table. Easy enough!
After I dropped off Noah and Lily to school, Ash had three little friends over for cupcakes. She got more puzzles, some cute princess sunglasses, a purse, and her very own candy!

Her request was 'Hello Kitty' cupcakes.

After she made her wish...
I brought Ash and her friends to 'Fun Run' here in Liberty. It's a indoor inflatable fun park.
Coming down the slide...
Jumping in a bounce house.


These next pictures are blurry because she was coming down the slide so fast...sorry!


Later that afternoon I picked up Noah and Lily from school, and we headed straight to the 'T-Rex Cafe' for a family birthday dinner. Me and the kids had never been there, and we had lots of people recommend it, so we thought we would try it out! Plus, kids eat for $3 on Wednesdays...always a plus!
This is the first thing that you see when you walk in! Reminds me of something you would see at Disney World!
This is the giant octopus that is over the bar...it's really impressive in person because it moves it's legs!!
Our table was by this giant aquarium!
The dinosaur behind our table kept moving and making sounds...it was so funny!
Noah kept taunting this blow fish to try to get it to blow up!

Birthday girl's dinner of choice!
This was a tropical themed room upstairs...
This was the ice cave themed room upstairs...complete with mammoths that moved!
This was a favorite of Noah's...the kitchen had a HUGE fire!
Free birthday dessert...she even got sang to, but she was really shy about it when a bunch of the staff came out clapping and singing!!
Random video...

It was really special to have Grandma & Grandpa Harrington, and Brandon call and sing her the 'Happy Birthday' song. She loved getting mail from them, and getting sung to. She was so cute about it when they called her. She was super excited to have someone call just to talk to her! She's so cute!
Happy Birthday Ashlyn, I love you more than anything! I feels so blessed to call you my daughter, and I am so glad that you choose to come and live with me, you were meant to be here at this time! Our family wouldn't be the same without you! Your happy go-lucky personality is contagious! Thank you for being you! LOVE YOU!

No comments: