May 8, 2011

Lily's Recital

Lily had her end of the year Ballet recital last week...and she was AMAZING!!

Yeah, yeah...I know that every mom says that, but really...she was awesome!

She remembered all her steps, and stared straight out at the crowd while she did it...nothing but complete confidence! I LOVE that girl!! She is such a blessing in my life!

Although here is my bad mommy moment...I didn't even think to get her flowers!  Partially because I just didn't think about it, and partially because I worked the weekend of her recital, so by the time I went to it, I was surviving on about 5 hours of sleep out of about 40!! Therefore I wasn't really thinking straight. But I felt so bad because she saw almost every other girl get flowers from their parents at the end of their performance, and yet she got nothing! URG! Lesson learned! Next time she will have the biggest one to make up for it!
Lily and her two buddies that she took ballet with all year...they are her age and in our ward here. Faith, Lily, and Morgan (left to right)
The girls waiting for their turn.
Lily is all the way to the right.

My sweet girl...with WAY too much make-up!! But hey, it was fun for a day.

No comments: