April 27, 2011

Noah's Tank

This was a present from Grandpa Harrington when he came at the beginning of this month. It has just taken me forever to download pictures and get caught up on blogging.

Ah, and yes...I haven't been blogging everyday like I said I would. Are you surprised? I'm not. Life is too busy. And so the daily blogging will have to take a back seat until things calm down. Plus, my life really isn't that interesting, so there's not much to say if I blogged everyday.

Anyways, Noah has an obsession with the military...one that I am hoping he will grow out of! Not a fan...sorry. I know that there are a lot of great men out there that are proud to serve their country, but I just don't like the idea of my 9 year old being obsessed with guns, and killing people. Sorry.

Here's the tank...it's remote controlled and shoots BB pellets. Yup, just what we need.
(I have no idea what is up with Ashlyn posing with devil eyes, apparently I should've retaken that picture!)

No comments: