Okay, so I am trying this again! After having my blog for three years, journaling all my thoughts, experiences, and feelings, and posting all the pictures I have taken over the past three years...my blog got deleted. Let's just say it was a casualty of the divorce. I was devastated!! All that work, and now I have nothing to show!
But what do you do when you are in that situation? Get right back up and start again!
So here I am, starting another blog...again!
The divorce is final. I am single. And I am ready to move on and live my life!
So what has been up you ask? Well, I just did my last clinical shift on Friday, and now all I have left is one more class on Tuesday and I will be done with my CNA class!! I take state boards on December 21 and then I am technically certified in Missouri! YAY! The class was 10 weeks, and I think it went by really fast!
For those of you that are confused...yes, I was going for my RN. I still am. I am taking my final for Anatomy and Physiology tomorrow, but it will take years to have my RN degree. And I needed something that I could do right now to provide for me and the kids. In September I signed-up for a CNA class. It takes 10 weeks, and then I would be certified and could work in hospitals and nursing homes. It's not glorious work..it's really just a lot of bathroom trips and bed baths, but it will be a way to pay the bills, and get my foot in the door for my medical career.
With my CNA class almost done, I have been applying for jobs like crazy!! At this point, I have actually been applying for anything and everything. I am not picky. There is no pride here! I just need to be able to provide for me and the kids. So, keep me in your prayers! Hopefully, something will turn up soon.
Last month I went to the temple for ward temple day. It was just what I needed! I rode up with the bishop and his wife, and as I sat in the back and watched them interact, I was in shock. They were so sweet to each other. Conversation flowed so easily for them. The listened to each other and offered advice with such love. This was a marriage that I wanted. This was a normal, loving, affectionate, caring, genuinely good marriage. It made me so envious! But, it also made me hopeful, that there were good marriages like that out there. Just like my parents. Filled with nothing but Love.
I am still serving in the primary presidency. I LOVE it!! Plus, I get to keep an eye on my kids! It's crazy, hectic, fun, rewarding, busy, and filled with lots of surprises. But I really do love working with the kids! I can't believe that in 3 weeks Ashlyn will be in primary too!! She will finally be a sunbeam! She has grown up so fast! I know that everyone says that. But she really has. Where has my baby gone??
Gotta jet...busy, busy
Love the Alaskan Summers
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment