August 8, 2012

Poor Sick Bug

Every since I started dating Brandon, he has had a nickname for Ash. He calls her "Bug."
I didn't like it at first, but somehow it has stuck to me now too, and we both call her that.

Well, last weekend Bug got a bug, and started throwing up at about 8p. Brandon and I gave her a bowl and put her on the couch by us so we could keep an eye on her until we went to bed. There was no way I was leaving our 5 year old upstairs while she was sick, that just screams disaster! (once we went upstairs we brought her with us, and put her next to us in bed...never leave a sick child unattended, that is how carpet get ruined!! haha)

She kept saying she wasn't tired, but we knew she was, and than within minutes she fell asleep looking like this...holding her throw up bowl.


No comments: