December 19, 2011

Noah Turns 10!

Noah turned 10, on July 9th...yes, I am really far behind on blogging!

The birthday kid always gets to pick all their meals on the their birthday, complete with Breakfast in bed. So, per Noah's request he got a hot breakfast in bed, complete with pancakes and eggs! After the birthday boy got breakfast in bed, we chilled out at home and then got ready for the day.

Brandon surprised Noah with his present right after lunch...indoor LASER TAG!! Brandon took Noah and his 19-year old cousin out for a manly afternoon of indoor laser tag! Noah was so EsTaCtIc!!!! He has always wanted to go!! Plus, he adores Brandon's cousin.

After the boys went to play laser tag, we headed home where the birthday boy got steak and potatoes cooked on our new grill (I love wedding presents!). Than after presents were opened, we had cake and ice cream.

I can't believe my boy is 10!! I remember when he was born. I remember the day vividly, and every moment about being in the labor. I remember holding him all night right after he was was born. I didn't want to lay him down, and he didn't want me too either. He was fussy when he got laid down, and he slept like an angel while I was holding him. He was such a great baby, and such an easy-going kid. He's always been healthy and happy. I am so blessed to be his mother, and to have him as a part of my eternal family! I can't imagine him not being in our family!!

Some of his likes:
Nerf Guns
Xbox
Long, raw carrots
Sprite
Spiking his hair up
Playing outside
Cars, planes...anything that has an engine
Scouts
Football
Building things
Yard work
Reading
All animals
Brussel Spouts-all veggies really

What he Dislikes:
Going to bed when he is told...he is a master procrastinator!
chores
Germs-his is obsessive about this!




 

 

(sorry for the lack of photos)

No comments: