The birthday girl getting her breakfast...chocolate chip pancakes!
Her Rapunzel birthday cake.
Sleepover in the basement...Lily, Ashlyn, and their two cousins.
Opening presents in Arizona...
New bike helmet...
Art kit...she is OBSESSED with art projects!
That same night I got to open my birthday present from Brandon. He didn't want to mail it to me in Kansas City since we were moving one week later, so he just kept it at our house until we got to Arizona.
He got me a framed picture of the famous poem, 'Footprints in the Sand.' What a good pick! Love that man!
What I really love about Lily is that she is so giving! I constantly call her my "little mommy." She loves to willingly set the table for dinner, help around the house, clean, she pitches in whenever asked, and even when not asked! She is so extremely helpful! She's happy almost all the time, and thrives on being around people. She does have a little bit of attitude, and sass, which translates to her rolling her eyes at me at times, and putting her hands on her hips when she talks. Yeah, she keeps me thoroughly entertained! She loves to do art projects of any kind. She would rather be inside cooking, cleaning, and creating things than being outside getting dirty. She is usually scared to try new things, but then once she does, she laughs in delight that she was "brave" enough to do it. She is such a sweetheart, and I can't imagine not having her in my life, and as a part of our family! I LOVE you miss Lily!












No comments:
Post a Comment